Analysis of Spectra
Results from all analyses can be generated to the .rtf word-processing format, which is used by Microsoft Word, as well as the 'Write' program which comes pre-installed on all Windows computers. Tables of results can be exported to the clipboard, to ASCII files, or directly into Excel .xls files.
- Compute integrated areas of spectral regions
- Peak Picking automatically tabulates the peaks in a spectrum
- Peak Measurement: computes peak height using user-supplied peak endpoints
- Signal-to-Noise: computes signal-to-noise ratio over user-defined limits
- Spectral Library Search: search unknown spectra against libraries of data.
- QC Compare quickly answers the question: 'is this or is this not what it is supposed to be'